- 5 months, full time Mon-Fri 10-6pm, to start May 2018
- Paid at London Living Wage (£10.20 per hour)
- Strong potential for this to turn into a permanent role for the right person
… a creative communicator.
- create snappy content for our social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn): research of relevant content, copy writing, visual content
- collect beneficiary case studies and write compelling stories
- build meaningful relationships with referral partners like job centres, youth organisations and housing associations
… eager to try out new things.
- be part of the production of charity films (research & story development, participant engagement, part of the production crew…)
- facilitate beneficiary steering-groups to inform the charity’s service provision
… interested in events & PR.
- support implementation of PR strategy: research relevant media outlets and identify journalists, support content creation, relationship building
- organise networking events and workshops
- create info packs, collect feedback, and follow up with attendees
… prepared to go the extra mile.
- providing ad hoc support to the rest of the team, as required
- taking part in Drive Forward’s excellent training opportunities
- being a ‘face of the charity’ as required at external events or activities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- someone with an optimistic and personal demeanour
- someone confident in communicating with a wide range of people in person, over the phone and via email
- someone with emotional intelligence
- someone with excellent organisational skills
- someone happy to comply with Enhanced DBS to be completed before the start date of the role
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU…
- had experience working with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- had some Video/audio editing skills and knowledge of relevant tools
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- You will receive two ‘Culture Vouchers’ throughout your 5 months, each entitling you to an afternoon off for a cultural activity of your choice
- 9 days paid leave
- Amenable working hours of 10-6, with time in lieu awarded for any overtime
- Excellent training opportunities
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV and a cover letter, outlining why you think you’re a great fit for the role and our oragnisation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 30th of March 5pm.
Interviews will be scheduled throughout April and the new team member will start in May.
We are committed to diversity and strongly encourage applications from BAME individuals.