Here at Drive Forward, we help young people who are leaving the care system to develop their personal and professional skills and move into sustainable employment. Having helped hundreds of young people in the five years since we were founded, we’re now in need of a little help ourselves.
For the last two years, we have had the use of a training space in Central London, just around the corner from our small office on Ludgate Circus. Having this facility has enabled us to expand our programme and work with even more young people. Sadly, the building is being sold. This means that from the start of May 2015 we’ll no longer have dedicated rooms in which to deliver our life-enhancing work.
Can you help?
Do you have spare rooms in your building? Perhaps you have empty space that’s awaiting renovation or development? Ideally we need:
- 1000-2000 square feet of space with out of hours access (many of our training sessions are held in the evening)
- Central London location (this reduces our travel costs and means both our young people and volunteers can reach us)
- Internet/phone line (or the ability to install our own)
What we can do for you
Apart from the warm glow that comes from helping a brilliant organisation that’s changing the lives of young people who have no-one else to turn to, we can:
- Work with you to raise your company’s profile and promote the support you give us
- Help you hit your Corporate Social Responsibility targets
- Offer opportunities for your staff to get involved in our work and volunteer with us
- Potentially split the rent with you
So, while you would be helping us in our hour of need, we would see this as a genuine partnership with both of us gaining something meaningful.
If you, or someone you know, might be able to help us, or if you have any questions please contact our Operations Director Anton Babey using email@example.com or by calling 0207 936 3685.
Yours in anticipation,
Martha and the Drive Forward team