DRIVE OPPORTUNITIES CALENDAR
Here you can find all current and upcoming work and training opportunities, which are exclusive to the young people working with us.
- Career Lunch Club: Hot, home-cooked meal and volunteers on hand to support with job applications, CV writing and interview prep. Held at the Drive Forward office.
- Mindfulness Programmes: The practise of bringing one’s attention to the present moment through meditation and other training. Recommended for individuals who suffer from anxiety or stress. Held at the Drive Forward office.
- Forum Theatre Workshops: Personal development sessions in which actors present challenging workplace scenarios. Participants are invited to direct the actors, providing the chance to reflect on and practise real-life situations. Held at the Drive Forward office.
- Aim Higher Days: Our corporate partners open up their offices to provide an insight into different industries and networking opportunities. At various locations.
- HR Speed Dating: Mock interview and feedback sessions with HR professionals and recruitment consultants. At various locations.
- Deadlines for Ring-fenced Opportunities: Our corporate partners create work placements, internships and employment opportunities specifically for young people who have left care.
If you would like to refer a young person or find out more about our opportunities get in touch with Miranda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 0207 620 3000.