We help care leavers to achieve their career goals. This year we will work with around 300 young people and are looking to double that number over the next couple of years. This means we need more space.
Our plan to find larger premises has become a priority as our current home, at Ludgate Circus, is being redeveloped and we must move out in May 2017.
We are looking for:
- 1000-2000 square feet of space, including two separate rooms where we can hold confidential one-to-one sessions with our young people
- Out of hours’ access (many of our training sessions are held in the evening)
- Central London location (this reduces our travel costs and means both our young people and volunteers can reach us)
- Internet/phone line (or the ability for us to install our own)
In return for helping a brilliant organisation that’s changing the lives of young people, we can:
- Help you to raise your company’s profile and promote the support you give us
- Support you to hit your Corporate Social Responsibility targets
- Offer opportunities for your staff to get involved in our work and volunteer with us
- Split the rent with you
If you have office space you can share with us, or know of someone who may be able to help, please email us, or give us a call on 0207 936 3685